Bobsama in Korea 밥사마는 한국에서

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back from NYC (and California)

I'll post a few pics from Long Beach, San Diego, and Tijuana, Mexico as soon as Rob sends them to me. Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera for that trip two weekends ago. This past weekend I visited an old buddy from grade school who now lives in New York. It was my first time there (or anywhere on the east coast for that matter), so I was glad to see a little of the city.


Testing out the new camera...my photography skills have a long way to go

I took a small plane from Springfield to St. Louis



Guest suite



Natural History Museum




I guess John Lennon used to hang out here



Central Park





Ground Zero


Note posted by the cleaning lady after our Sat night party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home