Bobsama in Korea 밥사마는 한국에서

Friday, August 11, 2006

Looking for a full-time teaching job in Seoul

I may go the route of flying back to Korea and calling on schools, since I feel like a sucker going through a recruiter. But thought I'd throw this up here just to follow all avenues and leads...

If you're reading this and happen to know of any exceptional teaching opportunites opening around September 1st, please let me know: riceteacher at gmail dot com

Maybe something similar to what this guy found after one year's experience. I'm grateful for any tips or resources that are out there!

3 Comments:

  • Just noticed some traffic coming from your site, so thought I'd stop by. Can't say I know of any jobs. But, "Bobsama" is an interesting name. "Sama" is the honorific ending for names in JAPAN! Strange that Korean kids would use it instead of the domestic "shi" suffix.

    By Blogger Max, at 3:11 AM  

  • Thanks. I know, something to do with actor Yonsama (Bae Yong-jun) and comic Mansama (http://mansamarave.ytmnd.com). I'm a cross between those guys I guess.

    By Blogger Bob, at 9:00 AM  

  • Check Dave's ESL Cafe here: http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/korea/
    They always have tons of jobs.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home