Bobsama in Korea 밥사마는 한국에서

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Extracurricular activities











I'm taking a Korean language class at the Korea Foundation Cultural Center. I recommend checking it out to anyone in Seoul looking to practice their 한국어. There are seven levels sometimes offered on a couple different week nights. It's located in the JoongAng Ilbo building near City Hall.

Quite a variety of countries represented in my class including China, Malaysia, Italy, France, Germany, Canada, and the U.S. But it's funny how English is the default language. Last week our group went out for Sam Gyeop Sal, or thick pork slices, grilled like bacon. Sort of the most standard dinner meal I've had in Korea and always an excuse to get crunk...and dance.

Photos courtesy of Susan from my class. More to come. Good night! 굿나이트!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home